Friday, May 14, 2010

Weekly Card: Mother's Day Card

So I tried to post a card making video weekly a few months ago...then my camera died. So after a break I have solved the technical difficulties and I'm back to trying to make and record at least one card a week.

This was filmed before Mother's Day but I went home to visit my family and didn't get it edited and posted before I left. Now that I have it finished, even though it is after Mother's Day, I thought I would share it with you. I'm a bit of a create as you go type of card maker so you'll see different materials that weren't used in the final card. Often I do this, and have even attached things to cards and taken them off when I change my mind.



If you want to see past weekly cards you can find them on my YouTube channel, www.youtube.com/mototigg

No comments:

Post a Comment