Saturday, May 29, 2010

Color Inspiration Challenge



So Kristina Werner over at her blog does color inspiration challenges every once and a while. This time around the colors that you have to use are based on a photograph that a reader of her blog took. I loved the picture...but had such a hard time with the colors and getting them to work together for me. This was definitely a difficult first challenge for me on her blog! After four scrapped cards I finally came up with this one, which I am quite proud of I might add!



Products used:
~ Maya Mist in Purple
~ American Crafts White Embossing Powder
~ MSE Occasional Brackets Clear Stamp Set
~ The Paper Studio Gemstones Flowers Blue
~ Scrap blue paper and ribbon
~ Green Sharpie (even though it's hard to see in the picture the gem in the middle of the flower I colored green, I promise it's easier to see in person!)

I'm going to be posting again soon with scrapbook pages, more cards, and maybe even some baking! My Memorial Day weekend is going to be spent catching up on this stuff since it had taken a backseat during the school year! Have a safe and fun weekend! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment