Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Insert Quirky Title Here

So I'm too tired to think of anything funny or cute for a title of this post. I've been sick and frankly just don't have it in me right now to be very creative. :-( I'm on the mend though and should be back to normal in a day or so. Till then I'll share some of my fun from before I got sick.


All right I admit it, My name is Liza and I have a blender pen addiction. I will try and restrain myself though and not make any more cards using my blender pen for a little while...I make no promises though. =)


Finally I did some baking before I got sick as well and made some great chocolate chip zucchini bread! My recipe made two loaves so one is hanging out in the freezer for a little while till I finish off the first one. See mom I do eat my veggies! ;-)

I was hoping to have a new weekly card (I should really rename that since I can't seem to keep up with it weekly!) up by now but with summer classes, being sick, and just plain trying to keep up with the world I've fallen way behind on that! Maybe I'll try to make it the monthly card? Lol. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment