Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Happy New Year

I know, I know, I promised to post more after finals were over, and here it is a new year and I haven't posted anything for over a month. Well what do you want from me, I am a procrastinator, lol. I do have a good excuse though for having not posted, after finals I was traveling and just returned a few days ago. Long enough to do laundry, buy books for this semester, and turn around and leave again. Go figure. In any case believe it or not I have gotten a bit of crafting done, how you may ask since my paper crafting supplies take up a good portion of my apartment? Well I received this for Christmas:

Which means I've been working on these:

As a matter of fact I almost have an entire quilt done! I also made a bag which is exciting! So be looking for new quilted items soon! Hopefully in a few weeks when I have been at home for longer than a week I will get back to card making, scrapbooking, and painting. Right now though I need a vacation from my vacation!

My crocheting which I normally do a lot of this time of year is sitting in a bag in my living room. My new kitten Luna seems to enjoy crocheting as well, she just does it differently than I do, pulling all the yarn all over my apartment! I think it is safer for both of us (her physically, and me mentally) to put it away for a little while. I need to sell what I have anyways, so be sure to check out the Etsy site!

I hope everyone had a safe holiday season, and I can't wait to get back on schedule and get some more crafting done soon! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment