Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Cardmania!!!!!

Okay...I've been busy! Last week I began to work on more holiday cards since I know that these are going to be the things that most likely sell the best at the craft fair on December 4. Over the weekend I got the flu (leave it to me to get the flu even after I had gotten a flu shot!) and because I had been sick and didn't have the time to study over the weekend I missed class on Monday. Needless to say I have had a bit of time recently that I normally would have because of a random weirdness of events, so I made cards. =) I decided to try something different and make a slide show of all the cards that I have made since there are so many of them! Naturally this is not near enough since I'm hoping to sell a lot, and I'll still need some to send to people this year!!! Yikes!!! Needless to say, Christmas is getting closer and closer for me and I don't feel near ready enough!



So I didn't put these in the slideshow since it's a postcard and I thought that might be a little confusing. =)

And I've even made a few Halloween cards to send to friends this year near and far away!



Normally this is the point in my post where I say that I'll post more things soon...well as much as I would love to say that I will be, I think I might need a bit of a break. I promise that there will be more, but it might be a week or two before I post anything, lol. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment