Saturday, October 8, 2011

I Miss My Craft Stuff!!

Well a brief, long overdue, update for you.  I have moved back in with my parents, currently don't have a job, am recovering from a broken hand sustained in a car accident, I still haven't completed all the work to get my Master's, and all of my craft stuff is in storage because I didn't think I would be in this situation this long.  Right now things are rough.  I don't know where I'm going, or what I'm doing, but I know that there is a plan for me, I just have to figure it out.  So no I haven't forgotten about this blog, and I haven't forgotten about crafting, as a matter of fact I really miss it!  I promise to pick back up with this as soon as I have a job and can move back out and get my things out of storage.  If you are interested in what's going on in my life I am able to keep up with my other blog, Learning to Love Me, more regularly.  Right now though, I just really miss my craft stuff!!!  :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment