Sunday, April 3, 2011

Update, and Some Cards

Sorry it's been a while since I've posted.  I promise I didn't forget about this blog, I just have been swamped with school.  I'm getting ready to graduate in August with my Masters of Science in Educational Psychology, and I'm currently in my last full semester of classes which is kicking my butt!  On top of all that I'm on the hunt for a job, trying to figure out where I'll be moving to when my lease is up the end of July!  There are various other things going on too that I won't get into, but it's just a never ending list of things to do.  Somehow I don't see it letting up for quite some time too.  Yikes!

Anywho, Even though I've been busy I have gotten some crafting done.  Mostly cards, but a tag I made for Amanda from Lets Get Creative Friendship tag swap to share as well.  Enjoy, and I'll try to get some more stuff done when I can!  =)


Quilled butterflies by my sister Jen






Quilled butterfly by my sister Jen



The tag for Amanda's tag swap, the theme was Friendship, and a lace doily had to be used

1 comment:

  1. Hi Liza hope school is going ok and you're not so swamped just a quick note to say i'm sending off your tags to you on tuseday and your name has been put in the hat for my giveaway, thanks again for swapping huggs Amanda

    ReplyDelete